Erin did a great post on the letter "T" and I asked her to assign me a letter so I could play. She assigned me the letter "O". So here it goes, 10 things I love that start with the letter "O". 1. OWEN- Of course he is #1 on the list. I love this little man so much!
2. Oatmeal- Believe it or not, I love oatmeal, and it is 9 times out of 10 my breakfast of choice.
3. Olympics- I am a die hard fan of both the Summer and Winter Olympics.
4. Old 97's- By far one of my favorite bands, and I am in love with the lead singer, Rhett Miller.
5.Octopus- Yeah they are a little creepy, but I love the fact they have eight tentacles because eight is my favorite number.
6. Old fashioned popcorn- My favorite snack. I don't microwave my popcorn, we do it the old fashioned way, over the stovetop...yum yum!
7. Office, The- Hands down my most favorite show on television. It is hysterical!
8. O' Brother Where Art Thou?- Okay it isn't my most favorite or most loved movie, but it deserves a spot on the top ten "O" words that I love. This movie is hysterical, and great for a laugh. And the soundtrack is great as well!
9. Organizing- I love to organize! I realize I may be borderline OCD, but I love to have things organized. My pantry isn't alphabetically organized but it is pretty darn close:)
10. Orange...man- I love the juice, the fruit and the color. And my favorite college basketball team, The Syracuse ORANGEMAN:) GO Orange:)
(So there is an obvious "O" word that everyone enjoys, but I am not going to list it because well... because I want to be a lady:) )
Okay, so since I listed top ten things I LOVE that start with the letter "O". I should list those things that I do not like that start with the letter "O".
1. Oprah- Come on lady, get over yourself.
2. O Magazine- Again...refer to #1.
3. Oysters- Never became a fan of these things
4. Oleanders- I don't like the smell of these flowers, and plus they are the most poisonous plants ever.
5. Obama- There I said it...
6. Oil- I hate the fact that we all fight over this commodity, and that it affects our lives so much everyday.
7. Opera- I never became a fan of it.
8. Osteoporosis- I hate as a woman I have to worry about this when I get older.
9. Ozzy Osbourne- This guy freaks me out!
10. The Omen- Have you seen this freaky movie? It's awful...It gave me nightmares for like weeks!
3 comments:
You did great! I had to laugh about the lady comment, because I was wondering why you wouldn't put that on the top ten!
As far as disliking Obama, I AM WITH YOU! Obama and Opera, wow they are the liegon of doom. :)
and oprah sucks too! Can't stand the woman!
Opps, I meant to put Obama and Oprah are the leigon of doom. :)
Post a Comment