Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend with the Brothers!

We had an amazing trip with my brothers! Almost too many fun stories to post, but we have plenty of pictures to explain the great times we had!  It was really hard to see all of them go.  I really wish we all lived closer together, but when we get together it always is filled with so many memories!  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend!



Bonnie was William's little buddy the whole weekend.  Bonnie was so good with him, and William absolutely LOVED her! 
Okay so the next string of photos are great, and I can't take credit for them.  Dave (oldest brother) and Jenni (sister-in-law, married to middle brother Mike) took these great photos.  They both have a great eye for photography, and were able to catch some GREAT shots of Owen! I only posted some of the MANY that they took.  What can I say...my boy looks great on camera...as long as I have Dave and Jenni shooting the camera! 


I love this shot with Cloud gazing in!! 



Sean and William.  William is such a happy happy boy!  Both Sean and I were in awe of how big he is, and that one day Owen will be this big!  How fast time goes!!!
William loved peeking in to see Owen in the Bugaboo.  We would say "Where is the baby?" And William would go over to the Bugaboo and peek in...too cute! 

We took a great walk on Thursday...I thought the weather was beautiful! Others....Ahem ARIZONA people thought it was COLD...
Guitar Hero Session...We had many of those events at the house.  Mike and Sean always played, and William always had to be with his daddy! 
Me and Jenni at Walls of Clay in McKinney
Again...William and his buddy Bonnie...They had a blast! 
Auntie Adele and William...Seriously Adele could be a model...she is gorgeous and doesn't take a bad photo. 
Uncle Davey and Owen.  I love this shot, because Dave is SO happy to hold him.  It warms my heart! 




No comments: