I am back! And I have recovered from the company :) I will attempt to recap the last 13 days in a few photos, but it is going to be a long post...so please keep reading:) Even though I will try to get it all in, it won't fully encapsulate the great times we all had!
Saturday we went down to Dallas to see the JFK memorial and walk along the Grassy Knoll. It was a surreal experience for both of Sean's parents since they so vividly remember his assassination. I remember Pat just stopping at one point to remember and reflect.
Sean's parents, Owen and I at the Grassy Knoll.
Owen loving on Grandma Anderson...she LOVED holding him, and how he loved his Grandma!
It was so sweet to see Sean's dad ogle over Owen. He would always peer in the bugaboo and laugh and giggle with Owen. It was priceless...I am so glad I caught it on camera!
We enjoyed the sunshine immensely while they were out. It was beautiful weather compared to the weather on the east coast! Sunshiny and beautiful. We sat out a couple times on the front lawn and soaked up the rays!
This was the last day with Grandma...and I LOVE this photo...they both are smiling and gazing at each other! AWWW too cute!
I was able to store enough milk for everyone to give Owen a bottle...as you can see both Pat and Bob enjoyed giving Owen a bottle!
Sean's dad, Bob, has the same look as Sean did when Sean fed Owen his first bottle!
Sean and his dad playing catch in the great weather!
Okay so Sean's parents left on the 18th, and Kerry and Yael came on the 19th! Yahoo! So much fun! But it was kind of a mad dash to get the house (aka Hotel Anderson) in order. Plus I squeezed in Owen's 2 month check up. (Will post his progress in another post)
Here are some of the great photos from the weekend with the girls! It was so great to have friends from college here in Texas! Sean and I up and moved right after college to Texas, and 95% of our friends live on the east...so having them here in Texas was AWESOME!
Sean made us girls dinner on Saturday night! Yummy steak, green beans, and roasted potatoes! And of course there was wine!
Yael loved her some Owen. I LOVE this photo!
The three girls on a WINDY day at Hagerman National Refuge
Okay so that is not all of the photos OBVIOUSLY from the 2 weeks, but at least y'all get the idea:) We all had a great time! But life is back to somewhat normal for the time being!
No comments:
Post a Comment