Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hotel Anderson


As you know, my brothers just left our house on Sunday from a great trip together.  We are expecting Sean's parents tomorrow!  We can't wait for them to meet our little guy!  Sean's parents will be here until Tuesday of next week, and then my girlfriends, Yael and Kerry will be here Thursday to meet Owen!  I can't wait.  February has been and will be a busy month...but I can't wait to see everyone and for them to meet our little guy.  So my posts won't be frequent in the coming weeks!  I will of course post photos of the visits:)  

On another note, our little guy Owen is growing more and more everyday! He smiles all of the time, and he is quite vocal when he wants something.  He is an extremely happy baby!  I am so blessed, and he is sleeping about an average of 5-6 hours a night.  I am already starting to dread going back to work.  I know I have 5 more weeks, but time seems to be flying by!  I almost wish I could re-live the past 8 weeks again...he has changed so much!  His personality is so adorable, and I love him dearly!  Here is yet another photo of my boy:) 


1 comment:

E said...

Wow, he looks just like his daddy