Tuesday I went for a run right after Sean got home from work so he could watch Owen. I was enjoying the day and enjoying running, totally loving my music, when BAM...my face hits the asphalt...yes that is right people...I completely tripped and fell flat on my hands and knees...halfway through the run! There is a spot on the road, where the curb and the asphalt are uneven, and I wasn't paying any attention...and my ankle rolled and next thing I knew I was on the ground!!! I got back up and finished my run though...like a trooper! I had about 7/10ths of a mile to go and I RAN HOME:) GO me...
But as you can see this is the aftermath...needless to say I didn't run Wednesday...I might run today though...we'll see!
3 comments:
OUCH!! I can't believe you kept running... you go girl!! Glad you are feeling good enough to get out and run. It's nice doing something on your own!
Ouch!
I've done that...I think the ego was more bruised up. At least it was in my case.
Keep running!
PS- that was from auntie Adele. ;)
Post a Comment