So if you have logged on to our site lately, you have noticed that I haven't ahem...posted in quite sometime...
I will try to be better.... So here is a speedy update to keep you in the loop on our lives the past 4 months: In August, I started back to work at a local Financial Planning firm. The opportunity literally landed in our lap, and we have been so blessed. My new job encompasses a lot of what I did with my job in Texas, as well as expanding my horizons to other areas of the financial world. I have loved being back in the working world, and could not have asked for a better place to work. I am very blessed, and fortunate, to work with those I do, and to be able to walk to work:) (work is literally only a block and a half away!!!) We found an amazing in home day care for Owen. He loves going everyday, and she is right around the corner from us. He has gained some valuable friends, and he comes home with a new craft for us to hang on the refrigerator everyday!!! Right when I started my job, Sean started a serious project at work and he was working non-stop for about 2 months. He worked days / nights / and weekends. Rather busy in the Anderson household. And for the biggest, most exciting news.. we are expecting our second baby in April! We are extremely excited, and feel so blessed to be able to add another addition to our family. More on the pregnancy later...
1 comment:
Yahoo!!!!!
Post a Comment