Sunday, January 3, 2010

Long Overdue!!






Something about having a walking baby, tends to make life move A LOT faster than it used to...
I just realized that I did not post Owen's 1st birthday photos....GEEZ LOUISE!! I uploaded them to Shutterfly and sent the link out to family and close friends, and had completely forgotten to update the blog. I also didn't post all of his 12 month checkup details too...Okay...Okay...I am temporarily fired from blogging...I will try to get better:)

Owen had a GREAT birthday! Our house was full of great friends as we celebrated his 1st birthday. It was such a wonderful day for me, knowing that I had given birth to him just a year ago. I know that with each passing year, I will always remember the day I held him in my arms for the first time, and the joy I felt in my heart. Oh how Sean and I thank God everyday that Owen is in our lives. Owen has changed our lives for the better, and knowing where we were just a year ago, and now where we are with a 1 year old (almost 14 month old...) I look forward to the future and the many long years ahead that we will have with Owen. Every day is a blessing with him, and I am PROUD to be his mommy!

12 Month Stats:
22.4 Pounds (45%)
29 1/2 inches tall (50%)
**At his appointment he was taking 2-3 independent steps on his own. The doc said I could consider him walking...although I didn't really consider him "really walking"** More to come on walking...later:)

Here are some of my favorite photos from his birthday...

Owen loved him some birthday cake. My friend's mom made the cake for him, and it didn't have any dairy in it....as you can see he LOVED IT!!!



Let's blow out the candle:)
Isn't he adorable???

Our happy family:)
You can tell he LOVED everything about the cake:)



Also here is the Shutterfly link to view all photos:)





No comments: