Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rub a dub dub...cute boy in the tub

Rub a dub dub, a beautiful boy in the tub
For when the bath ends many giggles begin
But when the tub is running...
 Old Man Anderson, so cunning
 

I love this photo for so many reasons: 
1. The empty Madela bottles drying on the counter...Of course they are in the photo, because they are ALWAYS on the counter drying EVERY night! 
2. How Owen looks so much like an old man relaxing in the hot tub...Arm propped up...he has got it down! 
3. I love how his baby parts are so nicely hidden under the bubbles...what a gentleman!  
4. And seriously what is with the face?  It's like...don't bother me mom I am taking a bath...




2 comments:

E said...

PRECIOUS!

E said...

Make sure to tell Sean Happy Fathers Day from us! :) Have ag reat weekend. Love you.